cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Rewards 2022 Text Message

winciy0412
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

All 3 of my family members who joined public mobile same time as me got the 'Holiday giveaway of 2gb data and 500min international call'. However, I haven't got any text yet. Any ideas why? Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

sszz06
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

me neither😅

@shourunjin wrote:

I haven't received it yet

Many customers have not received the text message yet.  As mentioend it can up until any time up to (and including) December 15.

shourunjin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven't received it yet

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It would have been much simpler and efficient if PM would just send out a Thank you Message and apply the rewards across board systematically.

"Thank you for being a PM loyal customer. You have been rewarded with so and so and they will be credited to your account ..."

1. Efficient - no need to send text msg to each user and waiting for reply to trigger rewards. It would be much better for the system.

2. Save lots of time for CS agents, if someone found out he/she is not getting it for some reasons.

Hope someone will miss the promotion to save a couple of bucks?  It should not be the intention of giving out rewards to your loyal customers.

It is not fair to anyone who miss the text message and not getting the rewards.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I did not get SMS from PM and am not panicking, yet. Today is ONLY 2nd day of promos. Please be patient.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@winciy0412 wrote:

Hi there,

All 3 of my family members who joined public mobile same time as me got the 'Holiday giveaway of 2gb data and 500min international call'. However, I haven't got any text yet. Any ideas why? Thanks!

Don't worry, I don't get it either. Will get it soon.

statusquo

I'm still waiting to receive it too.  There must be a reason why they're unable to send the text all at once to all customers.  Might be because it may overwhelm the system.   Though I don't mind waiting a little while longer

mitchnet12

It may take up to December 15th to receive the text message. I haven't had anything come in yet.

Need Help? Let's chat.