cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Cheer 2GB data

rudavil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, it's Jan 17 still waiting for that text to reply with YES2 should've  gotten it by the 15th. When?

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

And here I was hoping for a ride in a deLorean? Dang it! 😁

@dust2dust 

Assuming the OP has been patiently waiting for the text from 4911 since December 1st then it would be unlikely that sending YES2 to 4911 would trigger the offer however if the Sim card was inactive, the account suspended or otherwise unable to recieve the text but the system had generated the text and the account deemed eligible for the offer then sending YES2 to 4911 would trigger the offers to be added to the self serve account as evidenced by the text I sent last week to 4911 after reactivating an account.

Screenshot_20221218_020438_Photos~2.jpg

rudavil

Thanks for clarifying this. 

If you did not get the text to reply to for whatever reason then your only option is to ask support as mentioned by Quigley and Coverhiro. Just sending a text to that short code would not work.

No one replying here is a moderator. kaytus was quipping about your January typo.

rudavil

The deadline to receive the text was actually Dec 15, not Jan 15, since the last day to claim that holiday bonus was Dec 31; so my mistake. And please don't patronize me, I don't like it. On the other hand, as a PM moderator, shouldn't you have picked up on that mistake yourself? (the dates to claim the holiday cheer data bonus)

@Coverhiro...

watch the little envelop icon on top right side of the page will be highlighted when they respond to you.

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rudavil Like people suggested. However it didn't work for me and I had to message a Customer Service Agent directly with @CS_Agent

or follow this:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@rudavil time is running fast.. it is Jan?

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@rudavil 

Try sending YES2 to 4911.

If that doesn't work then, use the Chatbot Simon to get get a Customer Support Agent to add those holiday gifts to your account manually.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first. The link is at the bottom of this page.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rudavil wrote:

Hi, it's Jan 17 still waiting for that text to reply with YES2 should've  gotten it by the 15th. When?

Try texting YES2 to 4911...see if that gets it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.