cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Bonus

Dbl_cheese_burg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone here knows if PM plans on giving a holiday bonus this year. Every year I've been a customer, I've received one. So far, still nothing.

10 REPLIES 10

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Depends on the person I guess. For me I stay as I don't need much data and when I calculate my legacy rewards and the price I am paying now doesn't warrant a move. But it's upto each one of us and no one solution fits all.

Keiichi

What to do is leave.  Fido is offering $29 for 30gb.  Ridiculous

Cheetah24

What to do, that's how business goes I guess. Business decisions aren't always about making everyone happy I guess. 🙂

Keiichi

Seems a bit ridiculous, as the $24 for 4GB of 4G is only for new customers.  I'm paying $25 for 1GB of 3G....feeling very ripped off right now.

@Cheetah24 wrote:

Yeah it's unlikely but still possible I guess 😋😂

Yeah, it is possible 🙂 and also hope PM will give existing customers some good deals soon

Cheetah24

Yeah it's unlikely but still possible I guess 😋😂

@Cheetah24  I like your positive attitude, but I’m afraid we have better luck meeting the queen of England or Elvis himself 🙂

Cheetah24

In that article the spokesperson never mentions that they aren't giving any holiday bonus; although the title says so. Therefore I am still hopeful 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dbl_cheese_burg  No sorry it’s been confirmed no holiday bonus this year . Just a lump of “coal”

@Dbl_cheese_burg  here the article about it 

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/2023/12/19/public-mobile-2023-more-merrier-promo/

Need Help? Let's chat.