cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Bonus

Rosie3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not received the 500 international call minutes yet.

7 REPLIES 7

HI @spfang   they usually reply quick.  My friend got it back within couple hours after ticket opened.

so, check your Community inbox , envelope on top, for their reply

spfang

Thank you for your help. I successfully submitted  a ticket. I'll wait and see.

Hi @spfang 

same , just open ticket with CS agent as my post above.   Let us know when agent added it back for you 

spfang

I didn't get the 500 int'l call minutes either. I did receive the email saying we will receive a text message for the bonus but never got it. What can we do?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Rosie3 

do you get the bonus data ?  You just don not have the LD minutes?

Please open ticket with CS agent and they will look into, 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Rosie3 

Did you receive the 2GB data promo add on? 

Did you respond Yes2 to the promo text?

If you did, you might want to try to login to your account with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. Sometimes you will be seeing the old  cached version of the self service account.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rosie3 @First try texting YES2 to 4911 if that don’t work conta agent to have manually applied 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

edit act quickly offer ends dec 31 /2022

also if you have received the text and just do t see it in your account try going back in incognito mode 

Need Help? Let's chat.