cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

Mickey4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am trying to fix this issue I enter the wrong esn/meid number will try to transfer my phone number how do I fix this problem 

13 REPLIES 13

Mickey4

I got it resolved this morning the port number transfer 

Mickey4

I got my port transfer number resolved this morning and thank you very much for your help 

@Mickey4 wrote:

Hi I am trying to fix this issue I enter the wrong esn/meid number will try to transfer my phone number how do I fix this problem and I already paid for the plan and already have a esim with same phone what do I do

@Mickey4 

It is better to provider your old provider's account number instead of IMEI for porting

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Mickey4

Hi I am trying to fix this issue I enter the wrong esn/meid number will try to transfer my phone number how do I fix this problem and I already paid for the plan and already have a esim with same phone what do I do

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @Mickey4,

You will need to reach out to customer service to create a ticket so that they could fix this for you. Please make sure to explain them the issue when you create the ticket. Here is the link you should be using to create the ticket:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They will respond to you in you community inbox to check the little envelope on the top right of this page from time to time. There are a high volume of customer service requests at the moment so may be a delay in the response of 24-48 hours. Please let us know if there is anything else we could help with!

Mickey4

I do need it fix today as I paid for the service and the complete failed as I enter the wrong esn/emid number 

@Mickey4 

We are all members like you on this pubic Community forum help other members.

An agent are available 9:00am to 10:00pm EST so just pm them on the link and they will get back to you by pm tomorrow.

Mickey4

Do u need my phone number 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mickey4 

Check email icon on this page. I will pm you number to call.

Mickey4

Hi I am trying to fix this issue I enter the wrong esn/meid number will try to transfer my phone number how do I fix this problem 

Need Help? Let's chat.