cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, mod team, I want to get my invoices. Can you help me? Because I need to file my cellphone bills

Suemaymay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, mod team, I want to get my invoices. Can you help me?

Because I need to file my cellphone bills to CRA for my businese. 

yesterday I sent a private message to mid team, but I am afraid nobody answer me or may be I @ the wrong person. Can someone help me?

2 REPLIES 2

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just got to know that there is no invoice by default. Getting the invoices from the mod team may take for a while. So we need to make the request in advance. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire
@geogolem wrote:

if you require detailed invoices you can request them from a public mobile community moderator..

You wont get them automatically. You can request invoices for all charges made in a certain time window.. i.e. You can request an invoice for all payments made in 2016 etc. or something like that... they will send them via email. These invoices show tax etc. and more details then the transaction history on the self serve site.

The receipts will be in pdf form attached to the e-mail they send you.

@SuemaymayLooks like you have to contact and wait for the moderators. Sorry for the delay but they are a little busy right now but they will get back to you a soon as they can. Priority sequence. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but when you send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.