cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi customer service agent (secret)

zvika1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please  write   chaters  to release my      phone number from thier   company as for the last 5 days  I do not get  phone calls   even thought I phoned them on the 12 of February   and the chaters agent told me that they will remove my payments details  .....please let me know that  was do  notifying me will help me calling Chaters again and that  should seal the  complition of this proccess  (  I hope )   

Zvika1   thank you .    anyone can help please send me a message .

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@zvika1 wrote:

Please  write   chaters  to release my      phone number from thier   company as for the last 5 days  I do not get  phone calls   even thought I phoned them on the 12 of February   and the chaters agent told me that they will remove my payments details  .....please let me know that  was do  notifying me will help me calling Chaters again and that  should seal the  complition of this proccess  (  I hope )   

Zvika1   thank you .    anyone can help please send me a message .

@zvika1  - you are posting in an area where we are all customers and members like you.

We have no access to your account. 

If you removed your payment details from chatr already, is the account still active?

If this is a stuck port and your chatr account has been closed, then I believe you may have an issue. You need to ensure the chatr account is Active in order for the phone number transfer to be completed to Public Mobile.

So ensure chatr did not close your account, and check with Public Mobile Customer Support Agents on the port.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@zvika1 

It sounds like you've not completed the porting process.

After contacting the Customer Support Agents as described above, you should place your prior provider's SIM card back into your device and await a port authorization request.

This is a SMS (text message) they send you to ensure you are, indeed, requesting to port (move) your number to another provider.

When you get this message, reply "YES" to it, then replace with your Public Mobile SIM card.

Reboot your device, and you should be good to go with Public Mobile services.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zvika1   You might have missed the text from Chatr, you were supposed to reply YES within 90 minutes.

But no worry,  I will private message you a phone number.  It is PM Porting team.  Just call them, they will give you the porting status and will re-trigger the process   But you will need to put your Chatr SIM back to a phone and wait for the text. 

Check your Community inbox on the top right of the page, envelope icon.   Call them and they will assist

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@zvika1 

You will need to contact a PM CS_Agent for them to help you to restart the porting process.
You can contact them directly by clicking on the envelope icon on top of this page.

We are regular PM customers on this Community Forum like you but here to help new members.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Need Help? Let's chat.