cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey PM........Want to increase your ARPU ?????

Garry
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Something to throw around your Telus/PM boardroom...........

There are thousands of us that signed up last fall on the "PM Fall Promo". Our 1 year anniversary is coming soon.......

Why not offer an *Annual Renewal loyalty option* to purchase a " Data Loyalty Add-on" which can be permenantly added to our plan such as an extra 3GB/90days for $15 (which equates to a 30D/5GB/$45 or 90D/15GB/$135 plan)??? ..........It's a win-win situation for both sides. Isn't it ??? >>>> I'm not interested in going to Koodo!!

I would be more than happy to add it to both of my accounts. Let me know how I can sign up. My renewal is the end of October. 😉

10 REPLIES 10

jeffster1970

It's a great idea, though I am thinking perhaps as a loyalty they could add a non-expiring data allotment. Would be helpful for those time we go over our usage.  

I think all of us would like a little more, but we're not likely to get a heck of a lot as long as competition continues have high prices. 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I feel the data add-on should be cheaper, especially because there is no call centre.  There should be a savings associated to that fact.  PM is saving money, so should the PM customer. Just saying.... 🙂

paulie

I beleive cheap data has been suggested by me and others numerous times.  So great idea but PM not going to do it.

pakmode

Great idea @Garry

Hopefully this , or something similar, comes to fruition. 

I agree with @will13am, I have more than enough data for my $38/30 day Fall 2016 plan, however, I don't wish a decrease in data, and the $3/90 day loyalty reward is already awesome as I was a member for about 4 months before my promo future-datting took affect.

I thought I might use the data when I changed to the plan, as it was the same price as my then current 6GB/90.  I'm doing fine, I am using more, but I'm not even 1/2 way through the data.  But, at the same time, I'm not going to give it up - because you never know.

Michael77

@ShawnC13,

The way around this issue is to make it a loyalty plan.  So on your next renewal, your $40/4gig plan will become a $45/5gig loyalty plan. Simple. 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Garry, great idea for those wanting more data.  I have an account that doesn't really need 12 gigs.  If they can do the reverse and offer me 9 gigs with $15 discount, I am in.  

This would involve the addon expiring and renewing after 90 days.  PM Addons do not expire but are "live" until the minutes or GB are exhausted.

ETA Correction as the US Roaming does expire my eror

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Michael77

@Garry, I think your idea can work.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Garry, ideas should go to the Public Lab area.  Not sure how this would fly 3GB for $15 when there normal addons are 1gb for $30.  They already provide a loyalty on $3/90 days.  But put your idea in Public Lab and see if goes anywhere

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.