Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here you go...FREE SIM card at London Drugs....Activation Required

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

IMG_6051.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

@barrascuk 

Unless the store activation portals have changed the referral code is still entered on the first page after your personal info is entered. If there is a promocode to be entered its on the plan and payment page.

I have never had a problem going behind the counter to add the majority of the info myself with the salesperson stepping in to move the pages forward and other retail side data entries. If you are porting in they ensured your number was successfully ported over by calling you on the pm sim card...I would imagine they now tell you to wait for the "PAT" and to reply YES before switching out your old SIM for your new pm SIM card.

I'm starting a new thing....wait for your PAT ( porting authorization text) and reply YES before switching out your SIM cards for your new PM service.😃

@barrascuk wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@barrascuk 

Nice one! This is a nice incentive for anyone activating the $15 or $25 plan and London drugs staff are pretty knowledgable whenbit comes to pm activations. I  even had them insist I finish the self serve account activation to make sure the email and password were correct. Good thing it was for an account I manage !

Interesting!  At what point can you enter the referral code? At home? At store?

The referral code must be entered during the activation process, so make sure the employee at the store enters it if you're activating while you're there.

barrascuk

@darlicious wrote:

@barrascuk 

Nice one! This is a nice incentive for anyone activating the $15 or $25 plan and London drugs staff are pretty knowledgable whenbit comes to pm activations. I  even had them insist I finish the self serve account activation to make sure the email and password were correct. Good thing it was for an account I manage !

Interesting!  At what point can you enter the referral code? At home? At store?

@barrascuk 

Nice one! This is a nice incentive for anyone activating the $15 or $25 plan and London drugs staff are pretty knowledgable when it comes to pm activations. I  even had them insist I finish the self serve account activation to make sure the email and password were correct. Good thing it was for an account I manage !

barrascuk

My new job. Print some business cards with my referral code. Walk up to the mall and hand them out at the store front. 😀

I should be able to get the 4 I need.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Good find..   I use to say some store "might" give out SIM for free... at least for the next two week.. I can say London Drugs WILL ...  🙂

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice. $10 saving!

@Dunkman wrote:

@barrascuk 

Nice find.  

For new customers, FYI, if you want the 2GB data bonus promo, you will need to activate at home, online.  Not in store.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

I believe that in many cases that the bonus 2GB per 30 days would be worth much more to a customer than the price of a SIM card, but that depends completely on each customer's data usage patterns.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@barrascuk 

Nice find.  

For new customers, FYI, if you want the 2GB data bonus promo, you will need to activate at home, online.  Not in store.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

Need Help? Let's chat.