cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!

Msgrasshopper75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Forgot my email and my passcode can’t access my account. I loaded 70.00 and my plan was a 50$ one and I loaded it with a voucher but it took onto the account as a balance however didn’t activate my plan for the month. Please help me I can’t access my self service account to fix myself . 

14 REPLIES 14

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Msgrasshopper75 

OMG!! You are very close to losing your service....like within 24 hours. Did you check on your account or services at all since posting this thread and checking yesterday? Did your last paid 30 day cycle of service end on March 1st and was set to renew on March 2nd ? For whatever reason that your payment did not reactivate your plan being glitchy its entirely possible that  your account renewed during the April Fool's Day fiasco and autopay reboot which would explain how your account balance disappeared and means your not in danger of losing your account or you are...?

Prioritize what you need to achieve given the limitations you currently face. Purchase a voucher that will fully cover your plan amount from a retailer with vouchers that are immediately valid and loadable onto your account. (see beliow) Arrange with a CSA and help verify your identity by loading them via 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering the 10 digit phone #. If your service doesn't automatically reactivate ask the CSA to do so if account cancellation is imminent even if you are not granted access to it yet it simply saves your account to buy you time to gather the rest of the information to verify your account.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@Msgrasshopper75 wrote:

ok tried that and nothing and i called that 18554public a nd put in my phone number and it says acct suspended checked acct balance and its now at 0 fro 75.00 and i have had no service. im at a loss now and stil need the number or to speak with someone human cause this is frustrating.

@Msgrasshopper75   there is no number to call, PM support is all online.  

try to open a ticket with PM Support via direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Msgrasshopper75

ok tried that and nothing and i called that 18554public a nd put in my phone number and it says acct suspended checked acct balance and its now at 0 fro 75.00 and i have had no service. im at a loss now and stil need the number or to speak with someone human cause this is frustrating.

Msgrasshopper75

thank you great idea

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Msgrasshopper75 

Put public mobile in the search box of all your possible emails to see if emails from public mobile come up....then that will be the likely email that you used. Customer support can perform the sim swap for you as long as you can give them enough info to verify your account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Msgrasshopper75

i dont know what email i used otherwise would of done this already.

@Msgrasshopper75 wrote:

i lost the sim during a recent move now im settled im taking care of this.

@Msgrasshopper75   Get a new PM SIM from store, should be around $10

But first, open ticket with PM Support to get the credentials reset, and as I said, you can tell them about the new SIM and see if it can help to change SIM and reactivate the account for you all  on the same ticket.

Msgrasshopper75

thank you ill try it.

Msgrasshopper75

i lost the sim during a recent move now im settled im taking care of this.

Msgrasshopper75

i bought the voucher and loaded it then my plan never reactivated and this was just a few days after my plan expired. i dialed 611 and got into my account and said it had a balance i didnt have any options other than buy adons.  i also thought i might of put under the monthly amount so i went to the store and purchased another voucher and tried to load that and again loaded to the balanc e but no activation.  now time has passed and im adressing it now i have down time.

@Msgrasshopper75 wrote:

I also don’t have the sim anymore I don’t think it’s been awhile.

This is really confusing. If you do not have PM SIM and it has 'been a while' then maybe you do not have PM account anymore at all?

How did you load your voucher if account does not exist? When was the last time you use PM service?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Msgrasshopper75 

Call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number to access your basic account info such as its status, renewal date or final date for payment and reactivation to avoid cancellation, plan amount and account balance. If you are nearing the cancellation date or its today immediately contact customer support for them to reactivate your plan using your account balance.

You could get them to switch you to a lower priced plan if needed. You can then purchase a new unactivated sim card and either swap it out yourself once you reset your acct pin # and password or have the CSA swap it out for you after verifying you are the account holder.

To contact customer support click below:

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@Msgrasshopper75 wrote:

I also don’t have the sim anymore I don’t think it’s been awhile. What sucks is I need the number for some access to other accounts with 2step verifications. Urgent need of help going crazy cause I don’t have access to important information.

@Msgrasshopper75   Did yo already loaded the voucher onto your account successfully? 

But  if you don't have your password, you cannot load it via My Account.  If you don't have your SIM, you cannot load the voucher via *611.  So, how did you load the voucher? or you just use 1-855-4Public to load?

But even you have loaded the voucher, if you don't have the SIM anymore, you cannot use the service.  If that is the case, you will have to go to a mobile store and load buy a new SIM card (around $10) and then login to My Account and then request Change SIM card to the new one. 

Anyway, I suggest you to open ticket with PM to see if your My Account is still there and reset password first.  You might also want to see if PM Support can help you to change SIM if you got your new replacement SIM card.

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

***Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Msgrasshopper75

I also don’t have the sim anymore I don’t think it’s been awhile. What sucks is I need the number for some access to other accounts with 2step verifications. Urgent need of help going crazy cause I don’t have access to important information.

Need Help? Let's chat.