cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Momsphone5409
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent Oh my god I’m losing my mind. My mom’s account is an auto pay with my credit card. The card is expired and needs a new expiration date. But my mom does not remember her email address associated with her account and when I put her phone number it in it just says it’s sending it to the account. But I don’t know the account. I’m about ready to lose my mind. Help please. How do I get her in without  knowing the email address. I just want to update the credit card. Please. 

5 REPLIES 5

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Momsphone5409 technically you have 90 days after last payment for account to be suspended, so don't pull out anymore hair!!  As @colleeno mentioned,  you should be able to log into with that email address.  Once your in the account, click on Profile,  then manage Eversafe ID to change email address. Click on the pencil ✏️

But as @hTideGnow says if it's not  or you don't know how to do it,  message CS to help. 

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Momsphone5409 wrote:

If it’s the email address we think it is we no longer subscribe to that email and there is no way to access it. 

You should try to login using that email address. The address is only used as a username. You don’t need to have access to it. And once you’re logged into the account, you can then change the email address.

Momsphone5409

If I knew who you were or lived close to me I’d buy you a pony or something as equally special. I’ve been pulling my hair out all day trying to get this in motion. Who knew changing an expiration date on a card could be so difficult.  She’s good u til the 21st when he payment comes out but she keeps getting text messages that she’s gotta update it or lose her service. She’s 72. She’s not technical. She forgets she tells me 10000000000 times a day.  I just need to resolve it for the sake of the free world.  So thank you so much. 

HI @Momsphone5409 

support agent can help to update the email address, please message them      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437   

and if you account is suspended and you need to get the service back first, get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart, and load it using *611

Momsphone5409

If it’s the email address we think it is we no longer subscribe to that email and there is no way to access it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.