cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with an agent

Skyehigh1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello can an agent please just kindly take the time to please help me for heavens sake with my data add on i just want my refund its been 4 days now worst service ever.

8 REPLIES 8

Great, so it has been resolved then? Or you are waiting for confirmation?

Hi @Skyehigh1 it is good.  So you will take the refund ?  

Skyehigh1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes thats my case & an agent offered a solution yesterday what you suggested or a full refund. 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Skyehigh1  Have you checked your private messages for updates from the CSAs? Click the tiny envelope beside your avatar. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Skyehigh1 ,  do you still have problem with yesterday's issue about cannot reply?   If you really cannot reply to CS agent's response, use this link to message them and remember to include the ticket number in the subject:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Skyehigh1 

Can you share a little more? What the exact issue is? Have you been in touch with customer support? We can help explain, show you how to do certain things or get you customer support from an agent but we need some feedback from you to do so.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Skyehigh1  - what type of addon are you having an issue with?

If you still see the funds in your Available Funds balance, then you really did not successfully add the addon to your account yet. So if this is the case, you do not need to ask for a refund, as those funds will be used for future renewals or other purchases.

If you purchased an addon successfully in error, or one didn't work (for example a US roaming one), then perhaps you could explain this to CSA and submit a ticket via the link provided by @iliketotalk .

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Skyehigh1 buying an add on is a two step process first you need to put funds in your account then go back in a purchase add on if you have done this  you will need to open a ticket through Simon to speak to a customer service agent they will help you  Click here 

Need Help? Let's chat.