cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with account

Entropyman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up for a PM plan 4 days ago, found out there was a better plan available, couldn't update plan due to system failure and couldn't log in OR submit a ticket due to site error.

I did NOT use PM service, or activate my phone with PM's sim card, and fully swapped to another provider yesterday. 

I was charged for the sim card and 1 month of service --

Question 1: can I get any of my money back, at least the monthly service, I don't mind paying the sim because of my mistake?

Question 2: Will I be charged again next month? 

More context with Question 2: I CANNOT log in since I did not follow through with the email verification process due to site issues, and I cannot make a ticket claim to cancel pre-authorized payments. Since I never activated my phone, I am concerned my account is still authorized to monthly auto-pay. 

Thank you for your help!

4 REPLIES 4

Entropyman

Unfortunately, I cannot send a ticket submission. Even if I clear the cache or try other web browsers, I keep getting errors...

Entropyman

Thank you Handy1, I have sent several messages, but I do not see it on the message board. I hope I didn't spam the agent, but I wanted to make sure the message was received. Is there a way to confirm the message was sent?

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Entropyman 

Since you can't log in to cancel pre-authorized payments, it's crucial to contact customer support as soon as possible.

You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link: CS Ticket Submission.

Note that they are currently overwhelmed by all of the Black Friday tickets, so it may take up to 24 hours to get a response. Be patient.

Best of luck! 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Entropyman  Contact support , you can use this direct link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.