cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Community Username issue

FormosaWest1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I was trying to make a post w in the community to ask a question. I was asked to 'pick a username' - I already had a user name "formosawest" however it told me that user name was already taken, and suggested 'formosawest1'

I took that username formosawest1 in order to get help with this issue.

I confirmed that formosawest is indeed my username, but it is somehow not associated with my account. When i send a private message from formosawest1 to formosawest i receve a message in my email that ive got a private message; however, when i try to log in to confirm it, there is an error message.

Can someone help me recover, and re-associate my username FormosaWest with my account. I dont know how this was dissassociated. I dont use community forms often, but have recently had a number of questions i would have liked to ask.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

FormosaWest1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, I am able to access "My Account"

When i click my email link to see my PM from Formosawest1, i log in as usual and get a "Page not found" error.

Thank you for your suggestion to contact a CS Agent. Ive copied this message to them via PM. 

Cheers!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@FormosaWest1 

important question is can your current login used to access My Account? if so, good and just a community if issue

it is a glitch with the update but support can fix it quickly.  You just need to engage them via ticket here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Message them now and you could be with your old if before tomorrow:)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@FormosaWest1  You need to submit ticket with support to get  your old community ID back 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.