cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to Transfer Number

Matet0328
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I just bought a subscription and an esim, and I need help to move my Koodo number.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Matet0328

Thank you, I will do that.

@Matet0328   In that case send support a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

You only need to be logged in to this community for that link to work.  Type out your problem and hit Send.  An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right of this page, or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.

Matet0328

Thank you, but somehow, I couldn't login to my account.

@Matet0328   If the Koodo account is prepaid then yes, you pick a number during activation and then contact customer service to do the transfer of your old number.  You can contact customer service via the chat icon bottom right of this page.

Matet0328
  • I did, but it seems like if your old number is with Koodo, PM needs to activate it themselves and do the transfer. I did switched my daughter's number this morning. I am wondering if there's any customer support in this chat community.
  • Thank you though.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Matet0328 

you need to download the free PM app to activate your new PM account. During the process, you'll be given opportunity to port in from previous network. Make sure old network plan is still active though.

Need Help? Let's chat.