cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - data not working

Kdog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I was a legacy customer and just switched over to a current 90 day plan (6gb data). But my data doesn't seem to be working. It worked b4 with my $40 legacy plan. Do I need to change something on my phone??
7 REPLIES 7

As u said u already pm the mod Thry will look after the issue for you it's probably a system glitch from pm side it will get fixed up no worries
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Kdog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Thanks for the article. My APN settings seen to match the article. The data was working on the legacy plan and I haven't changed any settings on my phone. I have Samsung galaxy note 5.

I also checked that the add on is there and data is turned on as someone else mentioned.

Sent a PM to a mod

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kdog, first of all welcome to the non Legacy and award eligible plans.  All good recommendations above but I would also login to selfserve and check to make sure that the data has been added to the plan that you have chosen.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Double post

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Chack out this article: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-Up-Data-On-Your-Phone/ta-p/26

Still a problem? Let us know make/model of your phone for specific ideas.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Best thing to do is check

1) data is enabled on phone (sounds silly but...)

2) check APN Settings

3) login to self seve and check that you have the data addon

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Kdog

Sorry to hear that, I think you might need the help of a moderator. Just send a private private message to one of our moderators @Shazia_K@Mary_M. One will assist you asap. 

Yours,

Need Help? Let's chat.