cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - Plan deactivated?

bala71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just noticed today my account is deactivated. I have set up for Auto payment from credit card. Do we know why it is deactivated? Can you activate it?

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bb1976 I'd suggest you reach out to the moderator team right away for assistance.  Here's the details:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

bb1976
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When using the "amount due" dropdown item is when I get the "You account already has enough balance" message.  When I choose the amount manually, I get the error below (sorry, wasn't a parse error)

Error CreditCardTopup/PaymentGatewayError/4: Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, so this purchase could not be completed. Contact your card provider for more information. Please note this can result when multiple payments are made too close together.

bb1976

I don't see Payment > Manual Payment.  I see "make a payment" tab.  When I try to use it to pay the full amount or an amount that I specify, I get two different messages.  Selecting one dropdown item, I get a message that it failed with some kind of js parse error.  The other dropdown Item, I get a message stating that there is already enough funds.  How can I get this resolved?

@bb1976 wrote:

How does one manually add funds?  I'm just not seeing where that is done!  This is the second time this has happened to me personally and quite annoying.

Login to your self-serve and click on Payment>Manual Payment One time payment. Or simply call 611 to add funds from existing payment method. 

bb1976

How does one manually add funds?  I'm just not seeing where that is done!  This is the second time this has happened to me personally and quite annoying.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bala71 Please, read this:

System maintenance - important note for customers on AutoPay whose plan renewed April 15th

Update: On April 15th between 2AM- 9:30AM EST, our system was unable to process credit card payments for renewing customers who had AutoPay enabled. This means that your plan services did not renew, and your credit card was not charged. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The issue has since been resolved; however we ask that you please sign in to Self-Serve to add funds to your account equal to your plan price minus any eligible Rewards. After doing so, your plan will automatically renew, and no other action is required.

bala71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do I pay using auto pay option or manually pay the balance?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@bala71 You posted in an old topic so i moved your post to a new topic for better visibility. 

I believe there was an issue with the recent maintenance that caused some issue with the payment system. Sign in to Self-Serve or call 611 to manually add funds (plan price -  rewards) to your account. After that, your plan will automatically renew.

Need Help? Let's chat.