cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! I’ve lost my number. How can I get it back?

Lulu930
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am out of the country and went past 90 days by a few days to re-activate my account. I no longer see my previous account info when I log into public mobile.

if I purchase a new plan, would I be able to choose a specific number? (I want my old number back)

what are my options to get the number back? 
-sad girl 

6 REPLIES 6

@Lulu930  You can keep refreshing the page on activation for available numbers . Even after activated in your account you can change number 4x for free every 30 day cycle and there you can refresh page going thru available numbers 

Change # on profile tabs

Handy1_0-1703872316965.jpeg

Add you can also confirm with support if number is still available @Lulu930 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hi @Lulu930 

they give you couple numbers at a time and you hav to choose from the list.  Of course you can keep refreshing it for a new list 

how long you loss your number? check with support agent, they might able to assign you back the number if you lost it not too long ago

submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437       

Lulu930

Does public allow choosing a number?

Lulu930

It was public :,(  can I choose the number when I sign up again?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lulu930  Shoot after 90 days the account is closed and number gone . Be hard to get number back . But start with where the number originated to try and get it back on new plan with them 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lulu930 

Your account is permanently closed unfortunately.  Which company did you get your original phone number?  If it was a Telus company (ie. Telus, Koodo or Public mobile), you may be able to get phone number back. If not, your phone number went back to the original carrier. 

Need Help? Let's chat.