cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - Activate and Sim Setup Failure and support isn't working...

DanielMarcus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Brand new to Public Mobile (and this isn't a very good start).

Registered my account online, and started the activation process. Chose the 5G $40 promotion plan. Entered my SIM card and a referral code and went to the next step. Entered my card information and processed the payment, got a notification the $45.20 has been taken out of my account but then a message popped up saying Got the message "Error: Subscription Not Activated". and then took me back to the login page asking me to activate my account again?

Has anyone experienced this? I was so looking forward to getting this setup! I'm sure the server or website must be overpopulated due to it being Black Friday but I really hope I can get this fixed and won't lose out on my funds. 

3 REPLIES 3

Adde
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you get it solved? I'm in the same situation

DanielMarcus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you Phil_Adelphus! I've submitted a private message using the link provided and will keep a look out. Appreciate you! 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@DanielMarcus   Send a private message to customer support and they should be able to help, using this link and then watch your community inbox for a reply (envelope icon top right or click your avatar and select Messages)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.