cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

kashemmir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to activate my public mobile phone. Can some one please help.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@debbiemcnamara wrote:

hello already edited messageand re sent 

And I hope that other set of numbers isn't your voucher code. If so, I hope no one has taken it yet. If not then I would totally not be displaying it here. That kind of information is only for Public Mobile employees. This is an open forum.

debbiemcnamara

hello already edited messageand re sent 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@debbiemcnamara please edit your post and remove your tell number.

Try calling 611 and enter the Voucher code.

If that doesn't work can you please give some additional info/ timeline to your situation because I am Confused  on if you are a new customer old customer etc.

debbiemcnamara

when i paid at the store it said it was activated when i got home i tried to make a call and said not activated, this has never happened before i have the 12 digit code if u need it. i rebooted phone but still not working i have been with public mobile for 6 months i tried to reenter the code but says its been already used. i made purchase at 725 pm last nite ref 001101087307

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try rebooting your phone.  Can you log into selfserve and say what is displayed ie available balance, plan active or expired, amount owing etc.

If you need you can contact mods. See below:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

debbiemcnamara

hello i made payment on my phone last nite, i received message saying it was working but does not work cant make a call or text 

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@kashemmir,

Please note that Public Mobile is currently in BETA. They are temporarily accepting new customers only by invitation.

New customers must join the BETA phase at http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta

You will be contacted by email within a few weeks. Once you receive your invitation code, you will be able to subscribe on Public Mobile and order a free of charge SIM card.

For now, there is no faster way to subscribe on Public Mobile. They are in BETA to make sure everything works perfectly before the official launch.

Need Help? Let's chat.