cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble

Suddenlyalone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought 3 phone numbers on my 1 account...I am having a hell of a time topping them up or even unable to figure out how to take care of all 3 from 1 login any help would be great

11 REPLIES 11

@Suddenlyalone wrote:

I have 3 phone numbers to top up....I was told to ask a moderator but can't seem to send a ticket for my request...please help...thx

It seems you had started an identical thread yesterday @Suddenlyalone .   Response from yesterday still applies - use OPTION 2 to contact moderator if option 1 not available:

"So you have 3 PM services.

Make sure you've set up self-serve accounts for each of them.   Within each account, set up auto-pay under the Payment tab.   You can use the same card for all accounts, but it WILL need to set it up 3 separate times (once for each account)

From there, you should be fine.

Be sure to review the help articles under the Get Help tab on the top of page if you have any questions about services.  You could also try the SIMon chatbot bubble to the right - sometimes useful.

If you can't get the answers, post a question here under it's own topic thread, so users can consider and respond appropriately.

IF you prefer to deal with Public Mobile customer service staff (called Moderators), here's how:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar."

@Suddenlyalone 

A few things to add to @RosieR informative post....Whenever you make any changes in your account ( adding funds, buying addons, changing plans etc...) it is best to always start by doing the following:

1. Clear the browser of your device and close all tabs.
  2. Do device maintenance.
  3. Reboot your device.
  4. Open one tab only using chrome, firefox or safari.
  5. Use secret/private/incognito mode.

This will help you avoid error messages and the circle of death just spinning and spinning....

If at all possible do not use the same card to do more than two payments on the same day as this can trigger the pm suspicious activity (fraud) card lock. The payment system will also trigger a one hour lock on accepting  payments from a credit card after two successful payments or two failed ones.

If all three accounts have the same renewal date then space out payments on at least two separate days if not three when using the same credit card. Do not let all three accounts go to autopay using the same card on the same day. You can have the same card registered for autopay reward $$ but consider using a voucher to pay at least one account if not all.

@Suddenlyalone wrote:

I have 3 phone numbers to top up....I was told to ask a moderator but can't seem to send a ticket for my request...please help...thx

Hi @Suddenlyalone you don't need a moderator to top up your accounts.  Do you have autopay on each account?  You can use the same credit card on all three accounts and each account will get a $2 credit every 30 days.  Also, if you have a pre-registered credit card, you can top up your accounts using 611 (you will need your 4-digit PIN number to do this).

You may also buy 3 Public Mobile vouchers from some gas stations, convenience stores, recharge.com etc. and top up each account by dialling 611 (paying by voucher using 611 you do not need a pin number) or using individual self serve accounts.

Click Payment tab

Click One-time payment

Select method of payment and amount

Submit

You may also pay using an unregistered credit card on each individual account using the same credit card on self serve account.

I hope this helps

RosieR

HI @computergeek541 

FYI

This thread could be merged with the identical thread topic from same OP yesterday.

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I used 611 to add a voucher to my account. It was pretty easy.

@Suddenlyalone ,

You were asking about the moderators, but the customers usually do this themselves, unless you are having account issues...

For future reference:

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Hello @Suddenlyalone ,

IF you have a credit card registered to these accounts, you can do this by calling 611.

Or simply log into the SELF SERVE accounts: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

and do it from there.

Or you can go the voucher or instore method, see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

Are all the accounts currently ACTIVE?

Suddenlyalone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Suddenlyalone 

So you have 3 PM services.

Make sure you've set up self-serve accounts for each of them.   Within each account, set up auto-pay under the Payment tab.   You can use the same card for all accounts, but it WILL need to set it up 3 separate times (once for each account)

From there, you should be fine.

Be sure to review the help articles under the Get Help tab on the top of page if you have any questions about services.  You could also try the SIMon chatbot bubble to the right - sometimes useful.

If you can't get the answers, post a question here under it's own topic thread, so users can consider and respond appropriately.

IF you prefer to deal with Public Mobile customer service staff (called Moderators), here's how:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Suddenlyalone wrote:

I bought 3 phone numbers on my 1 account...I am having a hell of a time topping them up or even unable to figure out how to take care of all 3 from 1 login any help would be great

@Suddenlyalone    Whilst you need separate accounts for each number as mentioned, you can use gmail aliases and same password for each account (of course make sure the password is difficult) for easier login.  You can also add the same CC/Debit Visa/MC for payment purposes and make sure to enable autopay for the $2/cycle discount.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Suddenlyalone 

Each phone number/account needs its own separate email address.  You can't have 3 accounts under one email address.

You likely need to contact moderator to help set up your accounts. Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of this website.  Type: contact moderator and follow prompts to submit ticket for moderator help.  

Need Help? Let's chat.