cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problem recieving calls and txts

graceguo950730
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just change to public mobile SIM card. I can make calls, but I couldn’t receive calls or msgs. @Moderator Team

7 REPLIES 7

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@graceguo950730 wrote:

Hi,my old cycle has ended. But I still have problem receiving calls and msgs.

Hi @graceguo950730 , use the link (in orange) that @RobertQc  provided to send a message to the moderators (if you haven't already done so).  Explain to them the problem you're having with porting in your number from the other carrier.

graceguo950730

Hi,my old cycle has ended. But I still have problem receiving calls and msgs.

@graceguo950730 wrote:

It’s ported in. So I should use my old SIM card until this cycle is over?

@graceguo950730Yes, use the old sim till it stops working, then the new sim card should be working 100%. If it stops working and the new one does not work or been more than 48 hours then message the mods

graceguo950730

It’s ported in. So I should use my old SIM card until this cycle is over?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@graceguo950730, is this a new phone number, or a ported in number?

If ported in, continue on old sim until it stops working.  If it's a new number, try restarting your phone.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@graceguo950730  Also you should also be able to stick your old sim card in and still works, keep using it until it stops working, then your new public mobile sim should have incoming calls working

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@graceguo950730 wrote:

I just change to public mobile SIM card. I can make calls, but I couldn’t receive calls or msgs. @Moderator Team

@graceguo950730 

If you just ported that is normal, it takes some time, every hour or so remove your battery / restart your phone. It can take time on your first port over and there can be weird issues for a short period of time.

If the issue continues you may have a partially completed port but most often ports just take a bit longer. One of the moderators can take a look, see if they need to do something to move it along.  Click this to send them a message

Need Help? Let's chat.