cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having activation issues

JeJe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wanted to transfer from Koodo and bought the plan on Thursday. I followed the step as shown in the app, but at the very last step, it said that my subscription went wrong, and i would need to log in and get help, but the log in page just went white out and struck there forever. I tried the live chat and they were not helpful. I tried the private message to CS_Agent and no reply. Anyone could help me here? Appreciate any help. @CS_Agent 

2 REPLIES 2

JeJe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There was a step that I selected to transfer my old number during the activation. I don't know that port my number or not. At least now, I could still use my phone number. What I am worrying is that the payment has been made, but the subscription is not active and I found that it is hard to found help for Public service. Hope that the problem can be solved. Thank you for replying through. 

khraeohn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If I had to guess, they are overwhelmed with requests right now cause of Black Friday. As long as you don't port your number during this, I would just wait things out until servers calm down tonight.

Need Help? Let's chat.