cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received the free minutes yet

Peppie1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's December 17th now and I still haven't received the free minutes and data that others have received by now?  I must have been forgotten or my plan is too small for them to give me that. Not fair!!

4 REPLIES 4

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Peppie1 

Try sending YES2 to 4911, first.

If that doesn't work then, just use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started to have the holiday gifts added to your account manually by a CSA.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Peppie1 

hi if you didn't receive the text you can try texting YES2 to 4911 and see if it accepts it if not 

you need the help of a service rep to add it for you 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Peppie1 

Try texting YES2 to 4911. If still no promos contact an agent.

You can contact an agent.

You will receive a response from an agent faster using the first option below, which is the preferred method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.