cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you had issues setting up a new account?

Dolphin11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If so, what issue did you have?
How was it resolved and how long did it take?

8 REPLIES 8

Dublicate_acct
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

One login makes perfect sense because not only would it be more convenient but also it would ensure that each plan account would only be  tied to one community account. 

FormosaWest1

Im having an issue where my prior community username (which previously existed under different credentials) didnt associate with my new Eversafe login. I was required to specify a new username upon first access to the community pages, and when trying to use my username it said "this user already exists" - unfortunately i had to create a second username in order to post for advice. Currently im waiting for a PM reply from admin and I am hoping they can merge my two usernames, restore my prior user name. I imagine if this has happened to me following the new system upgrade it may have happened to others. In the long run, i think it is better to maintain one log-in.

@Dolphin11 

your have multiple accounts?  or you cannot login to the account you had before and using a different account now?

No worry, support will assist, or they will help you to log back into the proper account you needo.  Just monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) for support"s reply

Dolphin11

I think that’s the issue. I think I may have been logged in under my account. I’m not sure, as I thought I logged out. I sent a message to customer service hopefully they can help me.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dolphin11 it really a case by case situation, depends on where it stuck at. 

You have a problem with activation? if so, at which step you got the error ? and what exactly is the error message? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin11  I had issue once where I had to wait n hour and try again . So when I did I used a different device and was able to finish the activation .

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I did at first. But then I opened my browser settings and cleared the history, cookies and cache and then closed my browser, re opened and started from scratch. It then worked.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin11 

most issues seem to be new customers trying to navigate the Eversafe protocall.  How long to resolve...I've read some taking 3 or 4 days. Others get it cleared up fairly fast with help from the genius's here in the Community Forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.