cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not received reward points since inception.

Fmar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been subscribing since January 2022, yet every rewards summary statement I never receive any points. Could someone clarify for me why that would be? Thank you.

13 REPLIES 13

Fmar

Sorry, I meant to say I do not receive the 5%.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Fmar 

Now I am confused, if you are on the Legacy Rewards. You shouldn’t have receive 5%…you can only be on 1 Rewards system not both.

Fmar

Thank you Chalupa_Batman for the reply. I will definitely take your advice !

Fmar

Perfect. Thank you very much HALIMACS.

Then you’re on the legacy plan.

Stay on it, it’s the best plan.

If you switch to public points, it’s irreversible and you will save less over time.

OK. I think I know what you're talking about now. So, Public Mobile sends out this report once a month that shows how many Public Points it's members have. Sadly, they can't differentiate the difference between members who have Legacy Rewards and Public Points. I too get that email with zero points. I just ignore it because I know I'm on Legacy Rewards. Just a heads up, never ever change over to the new point system. Stay on Legacy Rewards for the rest of your life!!! Also, don't block any text messages or emails just in case there is an offer that you may like. Once again, just ignore that emails.

Fmar

Thank you. Yes, I do receive the 5% discount monthly but no points.

Fmar

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure as to the exact date I joined.

I think as you describe it, I am on the legacy reward program.

Yes, as you say, occasional emails showing zero balances.

Fmar

Thank you. Yes, my rewards tab shows up just as the one you displayed. As for the exact date in January I joined, I can't be sure.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Here's the true question. Which DAY did you join Public Mobile. If you joined before January 25th you should be on the Legacy Rewards system. If you joined after January 25th, you'd be on the new crappy point system. If you download the app, the tabs at the bottom, click on My Rewards and it should show you what rewards you get. Here's what it should look like.

Chalupa_Batman_2-1707061609321.png

Check it out and let us know.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Fmar 

did you subscribe before January 25, 2022 or after January 25, 2022?

it’s quite possible you are on the legacy reward program in which case you don’t receive points, you receive rewards based on auto pay status, refer a friend, loyalty, and community help

if you are receiving emails once in a while, which display your points balance, and they show as zero, that’s a glitch that is received by all members whether they are on the old rewards or the public points.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fmar  Are you checking in-the rewards portal ? Check there you should se the points you have earned once you have 15 points you can redeem that for $15 off your phone bill 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Fmar 

You should have received 5% of your monthly payments in points plus 1 point/referral, 1 point for every year your are with PM.

Please keep in mind that the annual point will be received after 1 year plus 1 month so you might have to wait depending when you activated your account/SIM.

This can be confirmed in your account under your Rewards section.

If not, DM a CS_Agent to investigate at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.