cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have been waiting for almost 3 weeks

selvia_foeng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been waiting for 3 weeks to get my number ported from Wind mobile.

I couldnt do it my self because I had been with Koodo prepaid prior to moving to Wind mobile..

I have been 3 weeks getting message from mod saying it has been process and need 72 and 48 hours..

@Shazia_K , could you please fix my problem..

I saw people who had the same problem with me and even had their later than me , have their problem solved

could you please fix mine?

I also have question, will my renewal date get adjusted because of this backlog?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

JessC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I have been with PM since Nov 20th and am havig porting issues as well. I haven't recieved a single phone call since and I haven't recieved a response from the emails i sent or from the private messages. Is anyone able to help me with this?

Thanks in advance!!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Hopefully she can solve your issue

selvia_foeng

Yes...

I keep replying her private message...

Thank you guys..

@selvia_foeng@Shazia_K is requesting you to send the information again, via a private message - Shazia may not have access to your previous communication.

Please send her the information she is requesting, so your problem can be addressed.

Rockdaddy22
Did you read the private message and reply to it?

selvia_foeng

Thank you,

they already have my complete information..

Hopefully they can resolve it soon..

it has been 3 weeks

Thanks

Rockdaddy22
The best 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @selvia_foeng

I'm sorry about the long wait, 

I have sent you a message please refer to it. 

@hslmdjim

I'm sorry about that! 

You send me a message with your SIM card number only, I can't seem to locate any account with that. 

Can you reply back to my message with the email address used at the activation? Please also send me a screenshot with the $992 charges appearing so I can open an investigation form for you to get refunded if applicable. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
I'll just keep my mouth shut about these two. 🤐

@selvia_foeng hopefully we can get a mod to take a look at your case later this morning. I'm hoping we can get this solved today. @Shazia_K or @Mary_M IF one of you have time, could you please help our friend with their port.
If a mod asks you to send them a pm again, do it immediately.
Include
Wind account number
Sim number
Phone number you want to port
Full name

hslmdjim

If you have read any other thread on this forum, don't expect anything to work for probably at least a month or when a mod deems you worthy. What a joke of a telecom company.

nyall
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@selvia_foeng wrote:

Thank you for the reply,

What exactly I should do in the morning tomorrow?

Thanks

Wait around and hope a moderator replies to your PM. And even then there's no guarantee of it getting fixed. 

Don't worry though, they have your money, they're really good at that part!

mimmo

I would tag shazia in this thread and then send her a private message with all your relivant porting info. reference this thread and make your subect as informative yet short as possible ie "3 weeks porting issue from wind" or something similar. 

selvia_foeng

Thank you for the reply,

What exactly I should do in the morning tomorrow?

Thanks

Rockdaddy22
Come back in the morning if possible, hopefully we can solve it then.
Need Help? Let's chat.