cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Public fixed the Apt # issue ?

gwhitema
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Has PM fixed the Apt # issue ? I hear that people leave the field blank and instead include it in the street adress. Im just wondering because I'm setting a SIM up for a friend that lives in an apartment.

8 REPLIES 8

gwhitema

Do you guys also know if PM still has their online activation assistance ? Worst case if I keep getting invalid SIM errors I could always use that. 

I cand seem to find the live chat popup anymore. 

EDIT: Found it !

@gwhitema 

Always go with the Canada Post address that's what is the standard in determining a legitimate address. This is where some might run into an issue if they live in an illegal suite. It's not an officially registered address.....you would then use the registered address without suite # or main floor, bsmt etc....

@gwhitema Try it that way then. When I entered mine there was a space.Stay safe.

gwhitema

@gblackma I'm not sure about the space.

Canada post shows it like this.

5-123 Sesame St.

gwhitema

@gblackma Great thanks.

Our profiles are so similar i keep getting our posts confused 🤣

@gwhitema  I would try the second one. 

gwhitema

@gblackma So let's say the street addess is 123 Sesame Street and my Apt # is 5. 

Would It look like this ?

5-123 Sesame Street 

Or this

5 - 123 Sesame Street 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@gwhitema 

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Need Help? Let's chat.