cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO I GET A MESSAGE TO CS_agent?

Connersdad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need a PUK and for 2 days now I just keep going round and round in circles unable to get ahold of a moderator to get the code that will unlock my SIM card and IM GOING **** CRAZY BECAUSE OF THIS!! I am missing work and job calls as well as being unable to make a call or get online and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! how can it be so **** hard to do something so basic??? I mean it’s not like these prices are so low you’d expect such a hard time just to reach somebody to help..someone please friggin help me

Update by Softech: inappropriate content removed as per Community terms of service 

5 REPLIES 5

@computergeek541

Good point about the default PUK. I forgot all about the default PUK number.

@Connersdad  I hope that worked for you. Otherwise, as others have pointed out…a CS_Agent can help you with the PUK.

@Connersdad wrote:

I don’t remember saying it PM fault anywhere there bud so maybe re read what I actually said there big guy. It is however there fault it’s been so hard to rectify something that should take 10 minutes. Not 2 days and counting costing my lots of money because it’s way to hard to reach someone useful firstly and secondly waiting god knows how long for a reply. That’s the screen your pic shows but the code I use as my screenlock, that I entered thinking that’s what I needed to enter, does not do anything when I enter it again. Now I have an SOS (emergency only I think) beside my wifi and my sim pin toggle is locked on and it tells me my sim can’t be accessed and to enter PUK and to contact my carrier for the code anytime I try to do anything. 

IMG_0107.jpeg

I know that you now need the SIM cards PUK, but for future reference, the default SIM card PIN for all Public Mobile SIM cards is 1234.  It remains as 1234 unless the user has manually changed it.

Connersdad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don’t remember saying it PM fault anywhere there bud so maybe re read what I actually said there big guy. It is however there fault it’s been so hard to rectify something that should take 10 minutes. Not 2 days and counting costing my lots of money because it’s way to hard to reach someone useful firstly and secondly waiting god knows how long for a reply. That’s the screen your pic shows but the code I use as my screenlock, that I entered thinking that’s what I needed to enter, does not do anything when I enter it again. Now I have an SOS (emergency only I think) beside my wifi and my sim pin toggle is locked on and it tells me my sim can’t be accessed and to enter PUK and to contact my carrier for the code anytime I try to do anything. 

IMG_0107.jpeg

IMG_0108.jpeg

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Connersdad 

You must have set the PUK if your phone is an iPhone…It is not PM fault.

IMG_0086.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Connersdad wrote:

I need a PUK and for 2 days now I just keep going round and round in circles unable to get ahold of a moderator to get the code that will unlock my SIM card and IM GOING **** CRAZY BECAUSE OF THIS!! I am missing work and job calls as well as being unable to make a call or get online and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! how can it be so **** hard to do something so basic??? I mean it’s not like these prices are so low you’d expect such a hard time just to reach somebody to help..someone please friggin help me

Use this link...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

edited out potty-mouth wording

@softech 

Need Help? Let's chat.