cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

Angrymomof2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I desperately need help. My family of 4 all have public Mobile accounts. I can only log into my one sons account. I have tried to log into my account and was locked out. Today after weeks, I tried again, got the EverSafe code, entered it and again, account is locked. My other sons account is the same. I tired to get help through the one account I can still access and guess what, I get an error every time I try to put in a ticket to get help! I am about an hour away from taking our phones and going to a different service provider. This is crazy. Any help would be appreciated!!! 

5 REPLIES 5

@Angrymomof2 

That's a good idea, @Angrymomof2 

Only customer support can remove the payment card from the account.

All us users can do is toggle off the subscription so that it does not get charged on renewal.

Angrymomof2

That is probably what messed me up, trying to clear out my saved data to put in my son’s. Did not work! Ha ha! Hopefully I’ll get some help. I’d like to be able to remove my visa before switching to another provider.

Angrymomof2

Thank you so much for this! I was FINALLY able to send a message for help. I miss the old public mobile when it wasn’t all online and you could get help. And buy data that didn’t expire! Thanks again, I truly appreciate it! 

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Angrymomof2 

The Self-Serve page assumes that it's always used by the same user on the same account. It's not set up for multiple users or multiple accounts.

Logout Self-Serve, clear cache, clear cookies, close and restart browser. You'll have to do this each time you intend to login to a different Self-Serve account.

Alternately, you can login Incognito/Private mode - it's a little lazier - although this trick won't work with all browsers so I usually don't advise it.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Reach out to customer support @Angrymomof2 

They can help reestablish connections to the self-serve portal.

The way to do this is outlined below.   The chatbot process is broken and yields errors almost every time.

Please follow below process and good luck!

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.