cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP, can anyone see this, HELP HELP

cougartoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

wow, after months of no access to PM account we get close to getting help but if you are drowning, close is NOT enough.  Go away for the weekend and they close the help thread,  its been months that NO ONE can help and get within reaching distance and they let go, we are becoming VERY disillussioned with PM and the HELP, 

also attempted to post this seven times, but not much help here either

18 REPLIES 18

cougartoon

After 6 months this issue is still NOT fixed, still getting  error :  There was an error resetting your password. Please try again later,          ALSO some of us do other things aand can not sit on a computer all day waaiting for a solution that is only valid for a short time and already expired,

cougartoon

Can't log in and can't reset password, get error :  There was an error resetting your password. Please try again later,

CS got me in yesterday but the system would not allow a password change from the one CS gave me, so locked  out again.  

cougartoon

error :  There was an error resetting your password. Please try again later,

I did ask for the ticket to be reopened but have not heard back yet.  

cougartoon

got in but could NOT change the password, so "locked out again"

cougartoon

Its great if you can stay close but maybe you don't have grandkids coming over, or neighbours or a dog to take for a walk and I usually get groceries and the mail every once in a while, now I know what the 6400 is but our problem worked long enough to get in but NOT to change the password, so we are back to the same issue, the private page  thing does not work and its too many rules for my wife

HI @cougartoon 

you were using Incognito/Private/Secret mode?

what error message you got?

I think since you have a ticket, reply and tell them not working again

cougartoon

well it worked yesterday to get in but when we tried to change the password from the one the CS gave us we get the same error     and  now can not log in again

@cougartoon wrote:

True that NO one was able to help although at least a few made an attempt, I did log in on my account, (my wifes account is NOT accessable)  wondering how a person with only one account could log on and put in a ticket when you can't log on, lol, then when I am near getting help they close the ticket because we did not respond in 24 hours, (we were away from online stuff)  and they send me a code to verify but the code comes from 6400,  no mention of public mobile, just 6400, I thought it was one of many attempts at scams and frauds that happen quite often,

@cougartoon 

I am sorry, I didn’t know you responded since I did not receive I was tagged in the response!

When I submit a support ticket I always stay close by to watch for a response back in the community mailbox otherwise I will miss the ticket & it will close.

The only way I sign into my account is with my browser in private / incognito mode to help avoid issues with signing in! The site has cashe issues & they're aware it this for quite some time now!

Yes, the code comes by text message from 6400. I wish it would state that it is from Public Mobile. I disabled my “Two-factor authentication at login”.

Edit: To fix my errors!

@cougartoon wrote:

UPDATE:  After serval months and several attempts, I am happy to say that I think it is fixed, logged in a few minutes ago for the first time in a loooong time, thanks to all that tried to help.

@cougartoon , aww that’s great to know!

Thank you so much for updating us! I hope your day is going much better.

cougartoon

UPDATE:  After serval months and several attempts, I am happy to say that I think it is fixed, logged in a few minutes ago for the first time in a loooong time, thanks to all that tried to help.

@cougartoon   many password reset has time limit for security reason

usually you can just "reopen" the ticket by replying the message.  Please do so if you have not done yet

cougartoon

Someone is trying to help, but the 24 hours and we close the request sucks, so does the password expires in 1 hour, it expired while I was out of the house, 

Yes she has phone service but can NOT log on to community or account

@cougartoon is that an password issue or what error message you got??

again, you have active phone service now? if not, how long the service was suspended?

and, you tried using Incognito mode to login?

cougartoon

True that NO one was able to help although at least a few made an attempt, I did log in on my account, (my wifes account is NOT accessable)  wondering how a person with only one account could log on and put in a ticket when you can't log on, lol, then when I am near getting help they close the ticket because we did not respond in 24 hours, (we were away from online stuff)  and they send me a code to verify but the code comes from 6400,  no mention of public mobile, just 6400, I thought it was one of many attempts at scams and frauds that happen quite often,

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This sounds frustrating. What exactly is the issue?  Can you explain what avenues you have taken to get this resolved?  The more details you provide, the better help you will get here from the community. 

Have you contacted a CS agent? 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@cougartoon wrote:

wow, after months of no access to PM account we get close to getting help but if you are drowning, close is NOT enough.  Go away for the weekend and they close the help thread,  its been months that NO ONE can help and get within reaching distance and they let go, we are becoming VERY disillussioned with PM and the HELP, 

also attempted to post this seven times, but not much help here either

@cougartoon , I see you we’re having issues on February 6th also where other Customers replied back & tried hard to help you! When you were not able to receive the help you were looking for did you create a support ticket to ask a Public Mobile CSA for help with your accounts?

You’re posting this on a public / open online forum where customers just like you help each other out by answering questions. We help when we’re able to but we don’t work for Public Mobile so we can’t access your accounts to fix anything for you. We can only make suggestions. 😕 Sorry. Please use @softech suggestion to contact a CSA to help fix these issues for you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cougartoon I see this.. I see this.. I really see this  !!!  🙂

so, you have no access to PM accounts for months, but you have been paying?  Account suspended due to non payment for 90 days will be closed

did you open ticket with PM support about the login ?

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

And call 1.855.4PUBLIC, enter 1 for English and enter your phone number, see if PM can locate your account.  if so, not bad, the account is still here

cougartoon

and they keep sending Badges, we don't need no stinking badges,       Just HELP

Need Help? Let's chat.