cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP/URGENT - 3 of my 4 lines have data but no Voice

mbainbridge
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.  I have 4 lines, all on Public Mobile about 2 weeks now.  3 of my 4 lines cannot make an incoming or outgoing call.  

It says "Public Mobile" on the top, there is service.  Any attempt to call in to those numbers results in a fast busy tone for 2 of the lines, and straight to voice mail for the third.  My 4th line is working normal, but I am in a different area of town.

We have tried resetting the phones (2 iPhone SE, 1 iPhone 5c).  Nothing still.

HELP PLEASE, 2 of them are my kids and they are home alone without phone service.

7 REPLIES 7

mbainbridge
Public Mobile please help.. Why have all 4 of our lines stopped working? We can text, data works, some outgoing call work but incoming is very very sporadic. But we cannot call each other. Our voicemail doesn't pick up.

You may be stuck for a while with my emergency backup that I run on an iPod. To wit, an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi, or cellular data.

For many PM is a little hard to love just now. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mbainbridge

My iPhone does not have that option.  Just a slider for "Enable LTE".  It used to when we were on Rogers, but I understand that Public Mobile doesn't support VoLTE..

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hm... if you have restarted phones already ( sometimes that helps ) you can check out if all is ok with the settings as found in the link below... PM does NOT support VoLTE so check under this topic.....

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT203124

if all ok there too, then a moderator has to refresh/reset your network from the backend...

they are still nline for another 45 minutes as they work until 9 PM EST ..

cheers

mbainbridge

Thanks.. All phones are up to date.  This just happenned today, everything worked fine at bed time last night...

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

have you checked if there are ios updates available... in the past it has been reported by other's that if ios is not fully update, that it can cause phone issues....

if all ios updates were done, then only a moderator can help you... i had faster response time useing twitter...

cheers

mbainbridge
Need Help? Let's chat.