cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP. My new 60 GB plan does not work. I changed it Sept 17.

Gabster2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please HELP. I'm out of Data. There was a special and I changed my plan to 20GB a month recently and it did not go through. it still left me on my old 12 GB plan HELP. How do I resolve this. There is no way to contact anyone and the chatbot is driving me crazy. How do I open a ticket.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Gabster2023

Hello KennethjAdams, (et-al)

Thank you for asking. It basically comes down to this. Does my plan change to the 60 (three month - auto billing) plan on my next cycle? I have gad no definitive answer from CS_Agent, not a simple Phone call.. So, I guess I just have to wait.....

Hi @Gabster2023 

Were you able to finally reach someone? 

Gabster2023

No Luck. No Answer from CS_Agent. I appreciate the user to user, but I feel I need an Employee of PUBLIC mobile to reach out. Is there a phone number to call ? I don't get it.

@Gabster2023 wrote:

More Detail. I was in the 12GB / three month pre pay. 

I checked my account and there was a special, to upgrade to 20GB a month, prepay was 60GB over three months. I signed up and paid. It was to change over on the next billing cycle. This evidently has not happened and I'm now out of Data. I'm still on the old plan as well. What happened ? I need help, talk to an agent, whatever, to get this resolved.

Thanks.

Send a PM to the CSA team and they will check into why your plan change did not take place on renewal.  

Gabster2023

More Detail. I was in the 12GB / three month pre pay. 

I checked my account and there was a special, to upgrade to 20GB a month, prepay was 60GB over three months. I signed up and paid. It was to change over on the next billing cycle. This evidently has not happened and I'm now out of Data. I'm still on the old plan as well. What happened ? I need help, talk to an agent, whatever, to get this resolved.

Thanks.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gabster2023 , the ticketing system appears to be broken, you can send support a PM using this link.  Watch the envelope icon on the upper right corner of the web page for a response.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.