cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ME CANCEL PLZ

jakemariokart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was recommended this service from a friend. I paid the $60 CAD with my correct information 16 days ago. I was told that my sim card would arrive within 10 business days MAX. That was 16 days ago. I don't mind things coming late, but there is no communication. I am 24 years old and your website is so confusing to me. You do not have a phone number so we can resolve this easily...the "get help" chat bar is just robots directing me here...to a public forum? Why do I need to post to the world to let you know that I would like my money back and to cancel this service? PLEASE just cancel my plan. I can't afford $60 a month on...nothing.

12 REPLIES 12

Dublicate_acct
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

A bit confused  - how were you able to setup an account and why pay for it without having a SIM card? 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@jakemariokart  If you are still stuck AND did not request a transfer of your number from another carrier, doing a chargeback through your credit card provider of your payment will retrieve your money and cancel your account. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Yup silly @Luddite 

PM please go back to allowing to activate through web browser (no app needed), and for heaven's sake, activate SIM or eSIM first then pay after.   ... wishful thinking?

@Luddite I find using the app to start subscription is the way to go. Some people started with web, them asked to download app to complete the activation, but unable to login after due to the 2FA...

@Handy1 @esjliv @BKNS27  Just to add to the fun. A new activation cannot be completed, even though a plan already paid, without using the app. Some phones cannot install the app! 😵💫

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@esjliv  100% @softech  mentioned he doesn’t think the plan would start until the customer got SIM card and finished the activation . But if by time you got SIM card and different plan was available and you want it . You would need to messages support first to credit it and  or pay the difference . So it wasn’t a immediate plan change hence 2 charges 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jakemariokart - rather than cancelling, submit a ticket to customer support, tell them you did not receive the sim card. They should give you the option to send another one, or go into a corporate telus/koodo store and buy one (then credit you).

ALSO, ask for the full plan amount credited to your account = $60 + taxes.

typo

@Handy1 wrote:

@esjliv  New system allows it I just learned this yesterday . Still blows my mind . Only good for  getting in on a promotion without waiting for SIM  card leaving people half activated . It’s different for sure 

@Handy1 Yeah that is um, stupid.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jakemariokart 

You don’t have a plan until you activated your SIM. You need the SIM card number to subscribe to a plan.
The SIM may take 3 weeks to arrive but normally it is 10 Business days.

Since PM is a prepaid service, there are no refunds so you can sell it or give it away to a friend or family.

You can contact a CS_Agent for a refund but I wouldn’t bother because they will give you the same answer.

@esjliv  New system allows it I just learned this yesterday . Still blows my mind . Only good for  getting in on a promotion without waiting for SIM  card leaving people half activated . It’s different for sure 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jakemariokart - how did you pay for a plan without a sim card?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jakemariokart  Please

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.