cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!! Having SO many problems

xbrattyxchickx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've had my Public mobile account for a long time. Recently, not only have I been getting messages THE DAY of renewal that my data is being used when it's not (the auto text that 75% of data has been used, etc) - and its running me out of data all the time now, but also my bonus 2gb of data has disappeared off of my account. I am getting seriously frustrated that there is no way to talk to someone and get this fixed.  There is NO WAY I have used this data. Please help before I switch providers.

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Are you saying your data definitely isnt working at all either? Or are you just basing that off the messages? Because that was an issue even before the new self serve and seems to be coming in full force now, however they are in error and your data should work. Hopefully the cache solution resolved it, keep the community updated either way.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

Access account though computer.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@xbrattyxchickx 

Login to your self-service account using secret / incognito mode. Your promotion should now appear under promotions on your plans and usage page at the very bottom. You will also get an up-to-date version of your data usage by doing this. This is because the new self service accounts are full of glitches and basically they suck. And the text you're getting if you have not used all your data or whatever it says isn't.... they are errant texts that randomly go out for no reason whatsoever just to confound and confuse customers.

You can also download your usage history just don't use the usage type filter only use the date filters to download your history it will be up to date as of midnight Eastern the night before.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@xbrattyxchickx hi what you see in your self serve may be a cached version of your data , clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser in secret or incognito mode , reboot your device and sign back into your account and see if it updates 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@xbrattyxchickx , what you are seeing might be a cached snapshot of your self serve account.  Try using incognito mode or do a page refresh while in the account.  Notification text messages can be in error sometimes.  If an add-on is used up, then it does clear from the account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.