cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! Account has been suspended!!

rofo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K @Brooke_C @Dave_M

HELP!!  I'm in Puerto Rico now travelling and my Public Mobile account has been suspended for no particular reason.  

I ported over from Rogers a few weeks for the 4gb for $40/mth promo plan and everything was working flawlessly until now.  I had autopay enabled at the time account activation and my CC is linked to the account.

I bought the US add-ons a few days ago before I left for Puerto Rico yesterday, and now my account has been suspended!!  

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! 

12 REPLIES 12

Edeymc

Mm I don't know. I also recently left the country and had a message that my account had been suspended suspiciously close to one month into my 90 day prepaid term.

Service was also suspended for a few days despite the 2 months or prepaid service remaining and a us roaming package.

Eventually service seemed to be resumed, although inconsistently and not for all services at the same time.

However my account is stil self reporting it' suspension, still lists a date in dec when I will lose my number and still reports a $0.00 balance which isn't correct.

At no time has an representative from PM responded to any attempt to contact them. My attempts have also dwindled as the force account rate for my time spent on this issue far outstrip the value of the mobile service in question.

So, yeah, not impressed and not convinced that this is going to be rectified. Kinda waiting for PM to screw up so badly that pursueing them through regulatory means is likely to result in an outcome worth  my sunk costs.

rofo
Thank you @Shazia_K for your help. All is good.

It's a bug in the add-on that does not seem to affect service when you return to Canada. So say a few others who had the issue and have returned.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

fmonte

I do not think is the US ADD ON. I have been here since a week and it worked very well. YEsterday when I went renew it my account was suspended for non reason!!!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @rofo

Can you please restart your phone and test the service? 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @rofo, @fmonte

I'm really sorry to hear about this,

@rofo,  I am currently working on your case will get to you shortly watch out for my PM. 

@fmonte, please send me your account related details in a PM. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

rofo
I have a feeling it's the US And on that's causing this. My plan was suspended the day I left for Puerto Rico.

fmonte
HELP HELP HELP HELP Account has been suspended!!

HELP!!  I'm in the USA now travelling and my Public Mobile account has been suspended for no particular reason.  

I had bought the US add-ons and now my account has been suspended!!

I need to use my phone as I need for a work!!!

HELP PLEASSE!!!! 

rofo
Something is definitely weird here. How can my 90 day plan expire 2 weeks into the plan? The plan was paid in full!!!

fmonte

My account had also be suspended.

rofo
Of course

ryanmobile
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Need Help? Let's chat.