Grrt

Darren3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Who the neck do I talk to to fix my phone?  3 days and it's still not working 

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Darren3 wrote:

I don't know this lost stole trick you are talking about... I just wanna be able to talk to someone who works for this stupid company.

@Darren3 I provided a link to it in your last thread.

The trick has worked for many people in similar situations as you.

As for talking to someone you can only message mods and get in line 72+ hours reply time.

https://www.publicmobile.ca//get-help scroll down to

Our Customer Support Team

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will find the lost stolen feature if you click on plans and add ons...hope it works for you..

Darren3

My phone says it's active but I can not call or text... when I call out it says I don't have a active long distance plan I can't text... I wasn't even trying to call a long distance number I have the $30 Canada wide calling unlimited text and picture text and 500mbs but phone hasn't worked in three 4 days now 

Darren3

I don't know this lost stole trick you are talking about... I just wanna be able to talk to someone who works for this stupid company.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Mods are replying in 72+ hours

Have you tried the lost stolen trick? That was suggested in your previous thread?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Darren3, you need to be a lot more descriptive than that.  The community has some very resourceful people, but none of us are clairvoyant.  Please tell us more detail and someone should be able to provide suggestions.   I suggest start by examining your online account for anomalies. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Darren3 wrote:

Who the neck do I talk to to fix my phone?  3 days and it's still not working 

What seems to be the problem?

Is it active?

Is it suspended?

If active try the lost/stolen feature.

If you're on the $10 plan maybe you've consumed your quantities.

Did you send a message to the moderator team?

Need Help? Let's chat.