cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got wrong addons, how do i request for refund?

Shtkim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i was in US during the last 7 days and have purchased a data and the roaming call. I have accidently got 200 us and canada instead of the us roaming addon. I thought i could make us calls within US. However it wasnt the case and i have no use for this addon. Can i get a refund or a credit for my monthly payments?

5 REPLIES 5

dumbdobie1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes as others have said contact the mods. They may be able to offer you some sort of credit.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your right....pay to play as the saying goes...but i can honestly say the moderators do their best and usually help out..sure it takes a while to hear from them but as another saying goes..good things come to those who wait..lol..good day to all...

ashleyb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfourtunately public mobile has the right to refuse giving a refund as technically it was user error but it's woth a shot to message them and explain what happened. You never know they might be able to see you purchased the wrong one and sort it out for you. Since Public Mobile is a Prepaid service, there are generally no refunds...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Shtkim, based on the terms of service, there are no refunds.  However, the moderators are pretty reasonable for this kind of situation.  Please reach out to the moderator team and see what they have to say.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You could email a moderator and explain what happened...possibly a credit to your account but not likely a returned psyment to a cc..

Need Help? Let's chat.