cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good god this is so frustrating

Ethan1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sent in a question got an answer with a ticket id number, it said to respond if it did not help, now I cant find the place to respond to without getting the same answers from that bot Simon which issues another ticket.  For the love of God, this is so frustrating. 

13 REPLIES 13

Ethan1

Thank you I have sent a message hopefully in the right way lol, should hear back soon

Ethan1

Thank you for your response have sent a message hopefully will hear back soon.

Ethan1

Thank you hopefully I have and will hear back from them soon.

Ethan1

Thank you I have now responded in the message they sent on a ticket ID hopefully that is the correct way.

Ethan1

Thank you so confused with this but appreciate everyone's help, I think the confusion lies in there were two accounts, one which is no longer active for 1 grandchild, and due to changes in my CC the auto payment did not go through, I posted the single payment on the 14th but the phone is still not activated.  I think it may have been posted to the dead account, so now I need the money transferred to the active account.  I sent a message back to the agent that sent a ticket ID so hopefully that will help to sort things out.  I guess I am a dinosaur I really like speaking to a live person to help.  A retailer did do the original activation this was a problem with making that single payment which may have gone to the wrong account, which is my fault, but again I really prefer when I can access a live person. 

@Ethan1 

We can't help you if you don't tell what your problem is.

PM is an online service to help reduce cell phone costs.

PM members like us are here to help. If we can't, you can contact a CA_Agent by clicking on the envelope icon and private message them.

For you, it would have been easier for you to have a PM retailer do the activation for you then there is no hassle no frustrations.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ethan1 wrote:

I sent in a question got an answer with a ticket id number, it said to respond if it did not help, now I cant find the place to respond to without getting the same answers from that bot Simon which issues another ticket.  For the love of God, this is so frustrating. 

@Ethan1  You can reach out to customer service of Public Mobile directly to follow up on your ticket.  The best way to reach them is to send them a private message by clicking on the icon that looks like an envelope that says "Messages" when you hover your mouse over it. And then click on an icon that looks like a pen inside a box to compose the private message and write "CS_Agent" in the "Send to" field and the issue as well as the details of your issue in the "Message subject" and "Message box" text boxes respectively. This is the only way to reach them as they cannot be reached via phone or email and you should receive an answer from them shortly.  Make sure to include your ticket ID number either in the Message subject or in the body of your message. 

Good luck!  Feel free to talk to us at any time.  Hope this helps. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

If you received a PM, you can reply to it. Tap the envelope on top rightish on screen

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ethan1   

What was the issue or question you have?  Maybe you can share it here and maybe we can help

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Ethan1 

what the issue you facing with your service.. maybe we can help you.. all member in here they are customer like you and me, but you can try to post your issue.

public mobile  Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)  all online.

Ethan1

Thank you I just find it so frustrating not to be able to talk to a live person, I guess I am to old for this, will look at moving to another provider, the account is for my grandson, so probably a lot easier to just move.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ethan1  If you received an answer with a ticket number. You would have received that in your private message inbox on these forums. Is that possible?

Since you're on the forums currently posting. At the top rightish there is an envelope icon. That is your inbox. It the message in there? If it is. Just reply to that and it will go to support. 

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Ethan1 

can't submit a ticket send Private Messages to Customer Support Agent

and you Check your Community private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.