cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift from PublicMobile

Saucisse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Does anyone know if we'll have a gift for PublicMobile for Christmas this year? I would really need some extra data. 

Thanks

xoxo

8 REPLIES 8

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

i hope its 3 or 4gb this year! 

what an awesome company!

I can't wait to hoard more gifts 🤣

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Saucisse   Just to add to what's already been said remember to keep checking the Announcement thread regularly as you may need to actually go into your account and add the "free gifts" (if any).  

It would be nice if PM just added these "gifts' automatically to every customer's account instead, like the first time they gave away some of these gifts.  Plus it seems to create a lot of glitches with everyone trying to access their account at the same time to add these gifts/or just needing to perform some other account action during this period.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Saucisse - as everyone has said no one here will no if there will be another giveaway this Christmas - but fingers crossed there will be!  Until then I would recommend just buying add on data (because it doesn't expire and rolls over until it is used up).  We got 2 gbs of data last year as a freebie, so unless there is another plan to upgrade which is more to your liking, this will likely be the most cost effective way and then you will see in another month/2months whether or not there will be another "More the Merrier" giveaway!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

last year was announced on Dec 1.  So, it might be another full month .. if there is any coming up  🙂

@Saucisse 

We can only hope there will be a third annual "more the merrier" campaign. Stay tuned.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Saucisse wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know if we'll have a gift for PublicMobile for Christmas this year? I would really need some extra data. 

Thanks

xoxo

Until that happens...if you need more data, consider upgrading your plan to one with more data. You can always go back down if we do get a data bonanza later on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Saucisse wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

xoxo

@Saucisse : The gift that I have for PublicMobile for Christmas this year is my time here 🙂

@Saucisse wrote:

Nothing has been annnounced, but there have been free add-ons for the previous two years.  Nobody here would be able to provide an accurarate answer at the time.

Need Help? Let's chat.