cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting message telling me I used 75% of my date at the start of my cycle.

Jonathan1980
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan was renewd yesterday. I just got a message saying I have used 75% of my data. WI checked my usage and on the left I see I used 175 mg/1 gig but on the right my add on were telling me I add 263 mg left on my 1 gig for 1/30 days. 

Also, my add-ons just disappeared and I can't see them no more. What is this mess?

Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

Jonathan1980

Got the 75% notice from 611 so I assume it was for my 1 gig add on... 

29 days ago you bought a 1gb add-on. Why, when you had other add-on data available.
Then this morning your plan renewed which gave you back your 1gb of plan data.
Did you get the 75% from 611? Or did your phone tell you this?
My math gets me within 300megs of the 75%.
This is the total of all you have * .75. Total - that = close to what you have left.
Then add up what all you have left. That gets close to the above.

This does however answer another question from someone else where they wondered if a purchased add-on would get used before other add-ons. Seems so.

HI @Jonathan1980 

yes, paid data add-on has a 30 days expiry now, no longer forever 

So, only buy enough and not over buy it

Jonathan1980

But why does the add on says 1/30 days left? I bought an add on that add an expiry date?

HI @Jonathan1980 

those on the left are you monthly addon

those on teh right are paid addon as well as the  bonus addon you got from before, like from Christmas or other give-a-way

Jonathan1980

Refreshing the browser fixed the no add one.. now 

Jonathan1980_0-1692825087034.png

Now why do I get the 79% on the left while (the 1/30 days one) while also 175 mg used on the right.. which is it? It's as if My data is coming out of 2 places.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jonathan1980 

Did you have the data counter on your phone turned on?

The counter is on a message monthly cycle and PM is on a 30 day cycle so best to disable the data counter if you have it on.

Also, refresh your browser by clicking on the circular arrow to update your account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jonathan1980  was probably just an error message . But double check your usage like this 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1692824717092.jpeg

For most up to date account info

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jonathan1980 

click that little spinner icon on lower right side of Add-ons to see latest info.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jonathan1980 

maybe a browser cache problem

login My Accoun tagain using Incognito/Private/Secret mode and check how much data left

you can also provide us screenshots

Need Help? Let's chat.