cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a sim card & this past weekend's plan

jjarvis6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have been trying to purchase a sim card to get my public mobile account started yesterday and went to 1 Walmart where they said they were sold out and a second Walmart where they said that the people who sold them were not in and they could not access the sim cards. I wanted to purchase the sim card to get the weekend promotion that was on for 0$ for the first month and am frustrated that I drove around and couldn't get anyone to help me to take advantage of the offer in time. Could you please tell me if I could still find a sim card (although most people at walmart don't seem to know anything about how I can buy these cards that I've spoken to and are very unhelpful) and apply the offer that was on? I wasn't able to take advantage of it because of Walmart's lack of ability to sell me the product. 

1 REPLY 1

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I don't think that you would be able to get the promo anymore.  It doesn't hurt to ask the moderator team to see what they can do for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.