cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get one month of free service when you activate on any plan. Plus, get 5GB of free

laginette47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to get this ?  I recently (last week) activated my sim card that I ordered  at the end of December, but since I activated my sim / account I continue to receive email telling me that I have to activate my sim card before Jan 15th to take advantage of the promotion? How I can have the promotion assigned to my account now ?

3 REPLIES 3

You're welcome,  @laginette47 

Hope all goes well. 

laginette47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for you click reply. I sent to message to the moderator as suggested. Still waiting for their update. Have a great rest of the day 🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @laginette47 

Click on this link, enter e-mail address, THEN activate with the same e-mail address:

Public Mobile

EDIT:  Upon re-reading, if you activated BEFORE entering your e-mail address for the promotion, you're not eligible for the promotion. 

You could try to politely ask the Moderators for an exception if you honestly believed you had registered beforehand.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.