cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get my number back

Anthonyfehr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan cancelled on me without sending me warnings. The number is used for my business and I need to get I back, any answers?

2 REPLIES 2

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Your plan/account could be suspended due to no pay.

If it is only suspended, pay the bill and account will be reactivated.

If it is beyond 90 days of no pay, account is deleted, number lost.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anthonyfehr can you still login My Account??

if you call 1.855.4PUBLIC and enter your number, does the system recognize your number/account? 

If it recognizes your number, the your account just got suspended and you can easily reactivate it by making a manual payment

if you can no longer login My account and the number above cannot find the account, then you have missed the payment for over 90 days.  If you use it for business, you shouldn't let that happen.

You can try to message support and see if they can help to reassign you the number back if you activate a new account back 

message them here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

ADD:

Also, of your account was already closed, even PM support is willing to help, your number must be originally from PM/Koodo/Telus.  If your number was ported in from other carriers,. the number would have gone back to that provide and PM support won't be able to help

Need Help? Let's chat.