cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future promotions

SallyHao
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, I have been using PM for almost a year now. I wonder does anyone know if there will be any new promotions coming? I'm asking this since my one-year promotion is going to end soon. Also, if there will be one, will I be able to join given I'm already a PM user?

13 REPLIES 13

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SallyHao   You pay for 90 days up-front, and you get 90 days of data up-front. For the plan in the screen capture upthread, you'd pay $150 and get 150GB of data to use over 90 days.

SallyHao

What does 90 day plan even mean? I still don't get it...

@SallyHao wrote:

Hi @Dunkman, are you saying that some promotions PM offers are only for new customers?

@SallyHao 

Yes some promotions are only for new customers.  Like most mobile companies.  To get customers to sign up.  

However, some promo plans are available to both new and existing customers.  Unfortunately, most recent promo plans are in the higher data usage.  $40 + plans.  I doubt that PM will offer anything close to your present $25 for 3GB data (3G speeds) plan anytime soon.  

@SallyHao wrote:

I don't think I understand how 90 day plan differs from 30 day plan... From the screenshot, it seems that the $5 off is applied only if the user use that plan over 90 days?

HI @SallyHao 

yes, only particular plans have 90 days option with discount.

For most the plans, they only have 30 days 

SallyHao

I don't think I understand how 90 day plan differs from 30 day plan... From the screenshot, it seems that the $5 off is applied only if the user use that plan over 90 days?

@SallyHao 

I meant by changing your current plan to the higher data plan that off an additional $5 discount if it is a 90 days plan rather than the regular 30 days plan.

Example: the $55 5G with 50gb of data is $50/month if you switch to the 90 day plan. This plan is for high data users.

IMG_0134.png

SallyHao

Ah I see. I wish there is something like the $25 for 3G plan I have now available again...

SallyHao

Hi @MetaMorpheusMob, thanks for your response. Yes, that's exactly the promo I received when I joined PM. I wonder what did you mean by "will lose any Promotion but not your subscriber points"? Do you mean that after my promo ends, if I change the plan, I will lose the 2x back promotion points that was already given into my account?

Also, I wonder are there usually back-to-school promos every year around this time? If there are, are existing PM users able to get the promos as well?

HI @SallyHao 

promotions are different.  But it is true more promotions before were for new activation.

But PM also let current customers to change to those Promo plan. Like the $39 promo plan is open for everyone

SallyHao

Hi @Dunkman, are you saying that some promotions PM offers are only for new customers?

SallyHao

Hi @BKNS27 , thanks for your response. I wonder what do you mean by "switch and receive an additional $5/month off"?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SallyHao 

Congrats on your one year coming up. You should get an additional $1/month credit on your monthly bill on the 13th month bill.

If you are on a current plan that offers a 90 days plan. You can switch and receive an additional $5/month off.

Just keep your eyes on the Announcement section for any promos for existing members. Most are for new members.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@SallyHao 

Most promotions are for new activations and new customers.  

There are few promo plans available if interested.

$39 for 20 GB 4G speed

$45 for 30 GB 5G speed

$50 for 40 GB 5G speed Canada and USA

Decent promo plans for both new and existing customers.  

Most of us community members will not have access to any future promotions.  Just PM management and employees. 

Need Help? Let's chat.