cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full access

No2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My activation is still incomplete due to some technical difficulties or something I did wrong. As a result I still do not have "Full Access". My sim seems to be activated and has service. What am I missing?

9 REPLIES 9

He seeing that when he tried to log in for first time after activation . Tried to make you do it during now too . To give phone and sim full access to my account it’s anew one time sign in thing with activations 

No2

Exactly. All checks out. Except I am in an activation loop when I sign in until PM straighten things out for me. Guess "Full Access" is just the self-serve functionality that I am missing.

What happens when you attempt to log in to your account? Are you seeing something saying "Full Access" somewhere? Or is that you using that term to say that you're not able to log in?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

If all your cellular services are working @No2 , what is the exact issue here?

@No2 important thing to chexk

• can you make calls?
  • can you receive calls
  • can you send text
  • can you receive text
  • mobile data works?

if all checked.. then you are good 🙂

No2

No fair. I don't know what I am missing when I do not have "Full Access". All my cellular service is working AFAIK

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@No2 - you said you have service. What do you mean by 'do not have full access'?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@No2  So services work , but you cannot sign in and get a code sent to your phone to verify ? Please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@No2 what service you dont have? did you port in your number and  incoming calls not working?   If so,There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.