cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends referred and public points

mgenn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have 3 accounts between me and my children. 2 on the old point system and 1 now on public points new reward system. 

On public points, where will it show that someone has signed up as a referral? Can you not see this in advance and the last 4 digits of the phone number like you do in the old reward system? Or maybe the friend I am expecting to join has just not joined yet. I am trying to see which one it is.

Thank you in advance for your help!

6 REPLIES 6

mgenn

Thank you!

mgenn

Thank you! Can you let me know when you have updated the screen shot and I will go have a look. It seems they want backwards on this one, providing less details 😞

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mgenn 

Public points is bereft of information there is no way of tracking your referrals whatsoever other than when they add the points to your account near to or upon renewal. This thread has some information about public points from the customer point of view I actually have a screenshot that I can update the thread with now that you've reminded me that I have it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Points-Rewards-Tracking-points/td-...

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@mgenn hi your new referral will show in the rewards section of your account ,shortly after your friend activates it shouldn.t be more than a day or two,

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@mgenn wrote:

Hello,

I have 3 accounts between me and my children. 2 on the old point system and 1 now on public points new reward system. 

On public points, where will it show that someone has signed up as a referral? Can you not see this in advance and the last 4 digits of the phone number like you do in the old reward system? Or maybe the friend I am expecting to join has just not joined yet. I am trying to see which one it is.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi @mgenn  the new system, they will only show the amount, not the phone number anymore.  And it will take couple more days for new the amount to update if you have a new referral

Need Help? Let's chat.