cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends Referral

sshasan22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All

I bought a public mobile plan from Walmart and I was referred by a friend with a code to get referral reward but the guy did not put it as there was no  option available for him to put the code 

Now plan is activated and I couldn't get the reward 

Is there any way I can still  get the reward

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

I am  wondering if the clerk said there wasn't a spot but instead enter their own code (if they are a PM customer)  Would be nice to see in your account if you have been referred by someone.  Show how much you have saved someone by being loyal customer to Public Mobile.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes @sshasan22 

Contact the Public Mobile moderators with the referral code of your friend and they should be able to apply it for you.

You'll get a $10 credit toward your first renewal and they will receive a monthly $1 bonus for referring you.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@sshasan22 wrote:

I bought a public mobile plan from Walmart and I was referred by a friend with a code to get referral reward but the guy did not put it as there was no  option available for him to put the code 

Now plan is activated and I couldn't get the reward 

Is there any way I can still  get the reward

There is an option for the retailer to enter the referal code that you wish to use and that should have been done during the activation procedure.  Please open a ticket by going to: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.