cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend referral more than once

martik777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If my acct is inactive can I activate a new account using the same friend's referral code as I did the first time?

7 REPLIES 7

@Mornerichard wrote:

You can, but you will not receive a $10 sign up bonus again if you are just doing a reactivation 

For reactivation, the referral code isn't needed again.

Mornerichard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can, but you will not receive a $10 sign up bonus again if you are just doing a reactivation 

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@martik777 wrote:

If my acct is inactive can I activate a new account using the same friend's referral code as I did the first time?

You can activate as many accounts and use the firend's referral code as often as you want, but why not reactivate the inactive account?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@martik777 

Make sure your friend is still with PM before using the code.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@martik777 

If your account hasn’t been inactive for more than 90 days you can reactivate it and you wont need a new SIM card. If more than 90 days you will need a new SIM card and will have to effectively start a new account.

AE_Collector

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@martik777 wrote:

Yes, you can.  Your friend is no longer getting any credits from your first account anyway.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@martik777  Yes you can.

Need Help? Let's chat.