cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend didnt get referral

lasagnae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Noticed from other threads that this is a recurring problem. My friend just started activating a phone number with publicmobile and entered my referral code but she didnt receive no $10. Tried creating a ticket but the site just says 404, nothing works.

8 REPLIES 8

HI @lasagnae 

no trouble, the Community is here to support you

and since you also see your friend number, your friend should got the $10 on his My Account already.  It will be showing in Available fund, and his next bill will use that $10 credit

lasagnae
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

okay i see my friend’s active referral under my rewards. Sry for the trouble, but thanks everyone for the help

HI @BKNS27 

most of those who posted that question assumed the $10 got taken off during activation, or get it right after activation.  I don't  think the Subscription page shows it will take 72 hours or so.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

because they’re new and they do not understand how things operate around here.

Even with that, many might think that the $10 gets credited back to their credit card or something, as opposed to simply added to their available funds to reduce their next charge.

@lasagnae , do you see the added referral of your friends last 4 digits of their phone number under your rewards section which would indicate that your friend entered your referral code correctly?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lasagnae 

I don’t why new members are so uptight in getting their $10 credit right away when the credit gets applied to their account in 29 days on their next month’s bill.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lasagnae 

you can log in to your account / My Rewards / View My Rewards / scroll down to Refer-a-Friend..click Show Details and you should see the last 4 digits of any of your active referrals. Once your friend has successfully activated their account, you might get a Cha-Ching message indicating that your friend has activated.

refer.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lasagnae honest, there is not much issue with the referrals, many just not aware they need to wait 72 hours before seeing it on My Account as an Available Fund. Your friend wait 72 hours yet?

But if it has been over 72 hours, please have your friend to open ticket with PM support here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@lasagnae wrote:

Hello,

Noticed from other threads that this is a recurring problem. My friend just started activating a phone number with publicmobile and entered my referral code but she didnt receive no $10. Tried creating a ticket but the site just says 404, nothing works.

The $10 credit can take up to 72 hours to be deposited in your friend's Public Mobile account balance.  It's actually the new customer who needs to open the ticket.  Please have your firend send a private message to CS_Agent.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.